Non surgical nose job in Iran | filler and thread
Is nose cosmetic surgery Different From non surgical nose lift?
Many people like to change the shape of their nose a little and fix its appearance problems. But the problem is that surgery is always a stressful and expensive solution and not everyone is willing to try it.
Fortunately, advances in technology have introduced a variety of ways to beautify your nose without the need for surgery. One of the best and most effective of these methods is a nose lift. A method that will bring you the desired result without the need for surgery and even anesthesia with the least complications.
The nose lift method is an effective method with lasting effects. But there are still many people who do not know how this operation was done and how long it lasts. In addition, there are numerous other questions about how the procedure is performed, its cost, and post-lift complications. In this article, we want to answer all the questions about nose lift and introduce you to one of the fastest and most attractive nose beauty methods.
What is a nose lift?
Nose lift is a method used to correct the appearance of nasal defects or some medical problems such as deviation and respiratory problems. Using this method, you can make changes in different parts of the nose and increase the fit between the nose and other parts of the face. It is important to note that this method can also be used to treat some congenital problems or sports injuries. This is done in a variety of ways, most of which do not require surgery or non surgical nose job. However, depending on your condition, your doctor may recommend a surgical lift in some cases. In the following, we will explain more about each of these methods.
Suitable candidate for nose lift
A good candidate for a nose lift is usually not restricted, and anyone who feels that their nose needs to be repaired can benefit from the pleasurable results of non surgical nose job. Note that the nose lift is performed on different parts of the nose such as the blade, tip, hump, nasal fin and skin. Various nose lift techniques can also be used to repair or improve surgical outcomes. But in some cases, your doctor may recommend rhinoplasty. This is usually recommended in cases where the deviation or problems with the nose are more severe.
Based on the explanations given, it can be said that it is up to the doctor to decide whether you are a good candidate for a nose lift(non surgical rhinoplasty) or not. The doctor will decide which method is best for you and which method is not right for you, based on what is being said in the counseling sessions. So take pre-operative counseling sessions seriously.
Different methods for nose lift
In general, nose lift procedures are divided into two categories: surgical and non surgical nose job. In non surgical procedures, the patient is not anesthetized and the operation is performed in a very short time. In this method, no scar will be seen on the nose and its durability is less than surgical nose lift. But they can be considered a good way for those who are afraid of surgery. In the following, we will explain more about the different methods of nose lift.
Nose lift with thread
The results of this procedure, which is one of the non-surgical methods for nose lift, usually last one to two years and then need to be repaired. In this method, the doctor uses small threads inside the nose to make it to your liking. In fact, according to the problem in the nose and the place of treatment, the doctor puts the threads in the right place and corrects the shape of the nose by pulling and fixing them. The threads used in this method are different types of sutures and their thickness is 0.12 mm. These threads are absorbed by the body after a while and that is why the results of this method will not be permanent.
nose lift with polydioxanone PDO thread is the latest method and in some cases, the results are not much different from surgery. The use of other threads depends entirely on the doctor’s diagnosis and the place of treatment. Note that a nasal lift with a practical floss is painless. Because the doctor uses local anesthesia. The operation time with this method is about 15 minutes and does not require hospitalization or home. You can resume your daily activities immediately after nose lift. You just have to not do heavy activities for a few days and avoid strong nose massage.
nose lifts with threads are commonly used to treat a variety of nose problems and are effective. Therefore, its success rate can be considered high. However, in some cases where the damage is related to a fracture or deviation of the nasal bone, this method can not be used. Undoubtedly, the results of this method are shown much earlier than surgery and the recovery period is much shorter. In addition, its costs are much lower than surgery.
nose lift with filler
This method is suitable for people who want to remove their sagging nose or have sores on their nose. Also, if the cartilage of your nose is slightly protruding, you can use this method to remove the protrusions and straighten the nose. In this non surgical nose lift, nose lifts are performed by injecting gels or skin fillers into different areas of the nose. Depending on the type of gel used, the patient’s age and skin texture, the results of this method last between one and one and a half years.
Note that nose gel injections are not used to treat major nose problems. In fact, with this method, you can only correct some deviations or bumps on the nose. Another point is that the gels used in this method contain hyaluronic acid, which can increase the elasticity of the nasal skin and its youth and freshness. The price of a nose lift with gel is also determined based on the type and amount of gel used.
An important point: note that in order to perform a nose lift or rhinoplasty, the priority is to diagnose the method with a specialist doctor.
Nose lift with surgery (close method rhinoplasty)
When we talk about surgery, you may think of it as surgical rhinoplasty. However, nose lift usually does not require hospitalization or long-term postoperative care, and is sometimes performed under local anesthesia. In some cases, general anesthesia may be used, depending on the patient’s condition. The important thing is that in both cases you will not feel any pain during the operation. The duration of this operation is between 2 to 4 hours and after 1 to 2 hours of recovery, you can return home.
To perform a nose lift, a small incision is made in the area between the two nostrils so that the skin of the nose can be lifted easily. The doctor then resolves the problems based on the shape of the nose and the conversations he had with the patient during the consultation sessions, and sutures the incision site after the operation. In some cases, where the damage is more severe, it may be necessary to make an incision in the base of the nose. However, after the operation, a splint is used to hold the nose in place. There are several types of surgical nose lifts, all of which we have described to you:
- Reducing nose lift: The first type of this method is قeducing nose lift, which is done to shrink the nose. In this method, after cutting the bones or cartilage, the tip or sides of the nose are removed.
- Incremental nose lift: Using this type of lift, you can make your nose bigger. This is done by removing the tissue from one part and transplanting it to another. In some cases, artificial or natural implants can be used.
- Injured nose lift: If your nose is damaged and deformed during exercise or for any other reason, you can use an injured nose lift. In this way, you can correct the shape of the nose and make it easier for you to breathe by removing the fractures and deviations created in the nose.
- Reconstructive nose lift revision nose lift: In this method, by transplanting tissue from other parts, the lost tissue of the nose is repaired and its shape is corrected. For more severe injuries, several consecutive surgeries may be needed.
- Corrective nose lift: Especially if you are dissatisfied with the shape of your nose tip, you can try this nose lift method. In this method, it is possible to use implants, remove fats or tissue grafts to repair the tip of the nose and make it the shape you want.
- Racial nose lift: In this method, the natural shape of the nose is completely preserved and corrections are made depending on the patient’s facial features and appearance features.
- Revision nose lift: Using the last type of nose lift with surgery, which is known as revision nose lift, the problems created after rhinoplasty can be eliminated. These problems include asymmetry in the appearance of the nose, dissatisfaction with the shape of the nose after surgery, and even some respiratory problems.
What are the benefits of a nose lift?
- Reasonable price: Many people do not do this simply because of the high cost of surgery. A nose lift is a cost-effective solution with long-lasting results for them.
- No need for surgery or anesthesia: If you are afraid of surgery or anesthesia, we recommend that you try non surgical nose lift. These procedures are usually very painless and have a very short recovery period.
- No age limit: There is no age limit for different nose lift methods. So, you can use this method at any age and enjoy the results. Of course, before the operation, be sure to consult a specialist and experienced doctor to get a good result from the lift.
- Low side effects: Rhinoplasty and the use of anesthetics usually have many side effects. While non surgical nose lift will not cause you any complications other than nose swelling or inflammation for several days. In some cases, a small scar may develop. Even the side effects of surgical nose lift are much less than conventional rhinoplasty (surgical rhinoplasty). This is because the procedure is usually performed under local anesthesia.
Disadvantages and complications of nose lift
The complications of different nose lift methods are slightly different. Surgical nose lift usually shows a little swelling and bruising on your face, especially around the eyes, after the operation, which gradually improves after a day or two. You may also feel pain or pressure in your nose after the effects of the anesthetic go away. This is perfectly normal and resolves shortly after the operation. Your nose may still be slightly swollen for several months after surgery. This swelling is not very noticeable and resolves up to six months after the operation.
In some cases, the results of a nose lift may be unsatisfactory or make your nose asymmetrical. This usually happens when a nose lift is performed at an unreliable clinic. but do not worry! Even if this happens to you, it can be treated with some light revision surgeries. Apart from this, there are other complications of general nose lift and after a while they disappear without the need for special action. The most common side effects of this procedure are pain, numbness, bruising, scars on the nose.
Recommendations before performing a nose lift
You need to follow some tips before doing a nose lift. Observing these cases, in addition to preparing for the operation, will reduce the post-complications and make the results more lasting.
Note that these cases are quite general. Therefore, knowing these things does not eliminate the need to attend counseling sessions before a nose lift. Because in these sessions, the doctor’s recommendations will be based on your personal circumstances. In addition, you can ask all your questions to the doctor and resolve all your fears and ambiguities.
- Stop smoking at least two weeks before the lift. Smoking disrupts the oxygen supply process and can prolong your treatment and recovery period.
- Be sure to tell your doctor if you are taking certain medications or have a specific illness.
- Stop taking foods and blood thinners. If it is not possible to stop the medication, be sure to discuss it with your doctor to give you the instructions you need.
- If you have received medication in counseling sessions, take it regularly.
Care after nose lift
- If you have had a nose lift surgically, you should keep the splint on your nose for about a week.
- Use a cold compress on your nose. Do these 6 to 8 times a day for 15 minutes each time.
- Keep your head higher than usual for a few days after the lift while sleeping.
- Avoid taking blood thinners such as aspirin. Of course, in some cases your doctor may recommend this to you.
- Stop strenuous exercise and swimming for a while.
- Avoid sports such as football, volleyball, and basketball as much as possible, where the ball is more likely to hit the face and damage the nose.
- Balance your diet according to your doctor’s advice to speed up the healing process.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight for a few days and avoid dusty environments.
- Stop smoking and avoid smoking.
- Be sure to see your doctor after the operation to check your results and condition.
How much is a non surgical nose job
One of the most important factors in determining the cost of a nose lift operation is the clinic where you perform the operation. Reputable clinics are usually reasonably priced and charge less for counseling sessions. Examining the price list of nasal lifts shows that the costs of non surgical nose job are much lower than surgery. Of course, you should also consider pre-surgery costs, including tests, photos, and more.
In some cases, your doctor may use tape to stabilize the results. So, you have to add the price of tapes to this list. What is clear about the nose lift is that the cost of this operation is much lower than rhinoplasty and therefore can be a good option for many people. In nonsurgical procedures, factors such as the type of gel or threads used, the doctor’s skill, the city where you live, etc. are important in determining the price. For example, the price of a nose lift in Iran is slightly different from other countries in the world.
The cost of a nose lift with surgery (rhinoplasty) is about $ 1,000, with gel injections for $ 100 per cc of injection.
Nose job consultation FAQ
In this part of the article, the answers to your frequently asked questions are completely given by the dermatologist of the clinic.
When will the results appear after the nose lift?
In the filler lift method, you will see the results immediately after the injection. But in other methods you should not expect to see the results of a nose lift immediately after leaving the clinic. Because after the operation, there are usually bruises and a little swelling on your face and scars may be seen. Therefore, it is better to be a little patient and wait about two to three weeks for the complete disappearance of the effects of wounds and swelling. Then you can see the real results of the nose lift.
What are the topics in the consultation sessions?
Counseling sessions are not a place for compliments or embarrassment. You need to ask your doctor all your questions, fears and problems so that he can make the best decision. In addition, during these sessions, your doctor will examine you and talk about the outcome of the operation and what you should expect from it. You can also review the results of other people’s lifts and make a definite decision.
Are the results of a nose lift permanent?
If you plan to use non surgical nose job methods, the answer is no. The threads used in the nose lift with the suture are absorbed by the nose tissues after a while and lose their effect. So, after about 2 years, you have to do a nose lift with a thread again. Of course, after a few repairs, the durability of the results will be more. In the filler method nose lift, the effects of the gel will finally remain until 1.5 years later. But in surgical nose lift methods, the results are long-lasting and there is no need for periodic repair.
Is surgical nose lift different from typical rhinoplasty?
Yes. Even In surgical nose lift, there is no need for hospitalization and complications are less than typical rhinoplasty. Also, the recovery period after the operation is shorter and the results appear sooner. Note, however, that the decision to choose a better method is up to the specialist physician. He will show you the right way by examining your physical condition and your expectations.
Where is the best center for nose lift surgery?
It means the best reputable clinical location where the price of a nose lift is reasonable and reliable. In addition, the specialist doctor of this clinic must have sufficient expertise and skills to perform this operation with or without surgery.
source : whcl.ir