Dr. Ehsan Khadivi | Rhinologist in Mashhad & Iran
Dr. Ehsan Khadivi is an ENT Specialist, Facial plastic surgeon and Otorhinolaryngologist in Mashhad and Iran.
- Speciality, Otorhinolaryngology, Ghaem Educational Hospital, MUMS, 2000-2004.
- Fellowship, Laryngology, (Hazrat Rasul Akram Educational Hospital, TUMS, 2009-2010.
- Observeship, Laryngology, University Hospital of Mont-Godinne, UCL, Belgium, Jan-Feb 2010.
- Observeship, Head and Neck surgery, University of George Washington, Washington DC, USA, August 2011.
The cosmetic procedures performed by Dr. Ehsan Khadivi include the following:
- Neck Lift
- Face Lift
Before & After Pictures
Credentials & experiences
- Associate Professor of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences (MUMS)
- Member of Iranian Rhinology Society
- Member of Iranian Otorhinolaryngology Society
- Member of European Laryncological Society (ELS)
- Member of European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS)
- Editorial Board Member of Iranian Otorhinolaryngology Journal
Awards and Honors:
- 3rd Ranked, National Iranian Otorhinolaryngology Board Exam, 2004.
- Top Resident among All Iranian Otorhinolaryngology Residents, 2004.
- Top Resident of otorhinolaryngology of MUMS, 2000.
- Top Student of MUMS, 1991-1998
Rhinoplasty consultation with Dr. Khadivi | Revision Rhinoplasty
You can read the consultation article with Dr. Khadivi about nose surgery in Iran, the features of nose surgery in revision rhinoplasty, advantages, price and suitable candidates for this surgery.
Also, if you have any questions about the doctor’s procedures , you can get answers to some of these questions by reading this article.
Why Iran is the best country for nose job?
The high number of Rhinoplasty surgeries in Iran has made this country one of the first countries in the world in the field of rhinoplasty and has the first rank of rhinoplasty in relation to the population.
Performing various cosmetic surgeries has made Iranian surgeons have a special skill in shaping the nose at the request of the applicant.
Also, the low cost of surgery compared to outside Iran has led to an increase in the number of people who apply for cosmetic surgery from abroad.
“In total, Iran ranks first in the world in terms of population in terms of cosmetic surgery. Iran still has the largest number of cosmetic surgeries in the world, which includes various cases. “In Iran, rhinoplasty has the highest number of cosmetic surgeries, but other surgeries may be at the forefront in other countries.”